Martha Putnam, Hanley Center Foundation, Coordinator of Adult Programs
Do you ever have a difficult time talking to your kids—about anything?
Here are great open ended questions to get a conversation started. Try one of these for the next week at your family meals. They will give you great insight into your children and help them learn more about you too!
1.What is your favorite holiday and why?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself- what would it be?
3. If you could go on a road trip anywhere-where would you go and why?
4. What do you think makes a person successful?
5. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
6. If you could eat only one ice cream flavor for a whole year, which would you choose?
7. What new invention would you ask to be created right now to make your life easier?
What questions would you add? Make sure to leave your comments on our facebook post, #MomSays