Earn CLE Credits – Lunch and Learn
Addressing and Combating Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession and its Ethical Implications
Join us for lunch with networking opportunities during our 1/2 day seminar.
Timely and dynamic presentations about substance abuse and the implications in the workplace.
Hanley Foundation will offer a Legal Lunch & Learn with Continuing Legal Educational credits.
- D. Culver (Skip) Smith III, P.A. – The Pink Elephant in the Room
• Prevalence of Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
• Impact and Consequences
• Addressing it in the Workplace
- Michael J. Pike, Managing Partner, Pike & Lustig, LLP – Lawyers, Alcoholism and its’ Hidden Agenda in the Professional World
- Molly J. Paris, ESQ, Assistant Director, Florida Lawyers Assistance – Ethical Implications of Impairment in the Legal Profession
- Kevin Vance, Partner, Duane Morris LLP – Ethical Implications of Impairment in Employment Setting
2 Ethics Credits / 2 Substance Abuse Credits 4 TOTAL CLE credits
Noon – LUNCH
1pm – 4pm PROGRAM
$75 per person – Sponsorships Available
Click events below to register.